Auburn University School of Nursing is committed to bringing you accurate, timely information surrounding the coronavirus and COVID-19. This is our third episode addressing the pandemic. Dr. Linda Gibson-Young helps us differentiate between signs/symptoms of asthma exacerbation and COVID-19. It’s also World Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month! We discuss Asthma Camp Eagle, the Alabama Asthma Coalition, and much more. You don’t want to miss this one!
- COVID and Asthma Management from CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/?deliveryName=USDC_481-DM25807
- Global Initiative for Asthma 2020 Report: http://ginasthma.org/gina-reports/
- US National Institutes of Health Guidelines: Asthma EPR3: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK7232/
- Alabama Asthma Coalition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/215351372600844/
- Qualtrics if people are interested in signing on for the Alabama Asthma Coalition:
- Asthma Camp Eagle: www.asthmacampeagle.com